About Me


I have only recently ventured into the world of kayak fishing and love every second of it. I currently use a Hobie Outback kayak and I have created this blog to share some of my experiences and knowledge.

Saturday 21 May 2011

My Hobie Outback current fishing setup, offshore / estuary

Her is some pics of my current setup.

IMG_0153.jpg
Overall setup 1


IMG_0155.jpg
Overall setup 2


And in the centre hatch.

IMG_0163.jpg
Hobie centre hatch box kitted out with the essentials.


IMG_0164.jpg
2 Plano boxes (lures and soft plastics) tethered with snap straps.


IMG_0169.jpg
A backpack with extra water, fish finder head unit, anchor and towel.


I also crafted a baseball bat into fish donker i named the 'negotiator' and an old gimble type thing I found and put on a belt to save the family jewels.

IMG_0143.jpg
An old nads protector and the 'negotiator'


All packed up.

IMG_0177.jpg
And it all packs down to this. (minus the rods)

No comments:

Post a Comment